Australian Integrated Security - In Brief
Australian Integrated Security Pty Ltd began in December of 1998 with the merger of C&C Electronic Services Pty Ltd and M&M Megatronics Pty Ltd, combining 30 years of experience in the electronic security and surveillance industries. Today, AIS is one of Australia’s most experienced companies specialising in the installation and maintenance of multi-node security surveillance and associated electronic systems for major government and private sector projects.
For organisations requiring electronic security systems, maintenance services, AIS can offer:
- on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week breakdown maintenance
- planned preventative maintenance
For organisations wishing to install surveillance and electronic security systems, AIS offers ‘turn-key’ services including:
- hardware selection
- infrastructure establishment
- systems installation
- master wiring and infrastructure plans
For organisations with pre-existing security installations, AIS provides wide ranging 'retro-fit' services from:
- system overview reports (including identification of infrastructure weaknesses and strengths)
- recommendations on security surveillance systems' upgrades
- re-wiring (including the revision or establishment of master wiring documentation)
- improving or establishing electronic networks to enhance or improve control room functionality.